I was most fortunate to be interviewed by the lovely Clare Kendal Bate on behalf of Hertfordshire Visual Arts. They produce a monthly newsletter, and I am fortunate enough to be chosen as one of their featured artists.
HVA is run by an enthusiastic voluntary Organising Group, with members from all areas of involvement in the visual arts.
HVA aims to:
- Provide ways for artists of all disciplines, amateur or professional, to meet and exchange ideas and information.
- Encourage professionalism and high standards in its members and their dealings with artists’ employers, facilitators, galleries and supporters.
- Raise awareness of and promote accessibility to the visual arts in Hertfordshire.
- Lobby for wider opportunities for artists and better facilities for the visual arts.
- Represent the County’s artists to Local, County, Regional and National bodies.